SortaCrunchy has moved!

Hello! I am so glad you found me. Let me point you in the direction of SortaCrunchy's new home at Typepad:
http://sortacrunchy.typepad.com/sortacrunchy/

Come see me there!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I gotta tell ya - D has been sick all weekend, and I am not feeling all that awesome today, either. Still, I have mapped out a menu for the week, and we shall see what happens.
As always, thanks so much to Laura at "I'm an Organizing Junkie" for hosting!

Monday - Banana Buttermilk Pancakes, eggs, bacon
Tuesday - Spinach and cheese ravioli - not sure what else
Wednesday - Spaghetti, veggies, cheese bread
Thursday - Popcorn chicken, fries, veggies
Friday - An Ordinary Mom's Chicken Chesnut Casserole
Saturday - Honey BBQ meatloaf, mashed potatoes, greens
Sunday - Mother's Day - we better be going out to eat! :)