SortaCrunchy has moved!

Hello! I am so glad you found me. Let me point you in the direction of SortaCrunchy's new home at Typepad:
http://sortacrunchy.typepad.com/sortacrunchy/

Come see me there!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Disgruntled

I have been cruising the blogsphere (is that the word? Is that how you say it?), and I am so utterly amazed at all the wonderful blogs out there. Not only the thought-provoking content, but also the sassy, fun, engaging designs and layout.

Thankfully, I stumbled across this contest at Bluebird Blogs. Sure am crossing my fingers and toes on this one!

- - - - -

Additionally, this old blog might be going dark for a bit. I have GOT to take some time away from my favorite hobby - wasting time on the computer - and get serious about the other projects that weigh so heavily on my heart. It is just SO much easier to plop in front of the computer when I have some down time, but also SO ineffective in terms of getting stuff done! Just wanted to let all five of my readers know . . . hee hee hee!