SortaCrunchy has moved!

Hello! I am so glad you found me. Let me point you in the direction of SortaCrunchy's new home at Typepad:
http://sortacrunchy.typepad.com/sortacrunchy/

Come see me there!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



As always, thank you to Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie!" for hosting!

This week, I am hoping to get back on track with some actual MEALS. The Coach was on the road for most of May, so D and I have done a lot of soup and sandwich nights.

As much as I love to surf the web for new and exciting recipes, I found myself longing for some good ol' fashioned cookbook perusing. I got out my trusty Taste of Home cookbooks and went to town. Here's the plan:

Monday: Hurry Up Ham and Noodles, Tangy Carrot Coins, Peachy Ice Cream Sundaes
Tuesday: The Cashew Chicken from a few weeks ago I still haven't gotten around to making *blush*
Wednesday: Baked Omelet Roll, Buttermilk Banana Pancakes, Hot Fruit and Sausage
Thursday: Upside Down Meat Pie, Macaroni Medly Salad, Ice Cream
Friday and Saturday - D and me :)
Sunday - Veggie Chicken Wraps, Quick Corn Chowder