SortaCrunchy has moved!

Hello! I am so glad you found me. Let me point you in the direction of SortaCrunchy's new home at Typepad:
http://sortacrunchy.typepad.com/sortacrunchy/

Come see me there!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Blog, Interrupted

Just when I was getting into my blogging groove . . .

Our internet service gets switched to the new house sometime today ("sometime before 5 pm" - so helpful when they are so specific . . .), but I can't say for sure when I will be back online. We have family coming in to help with the unpacking and setting up of the new household, and for a variety of other reasons, you may not see this SortaCrunchy mama again until the middle of July.

In the meantime, if you could help me out by not sharing any not-to-be-missed insights, hilarious stories, or darling pictures, that would be great. Then I won't be sitting around wondering what I am missing out on!

In my absence, be good, eat lots of ice cream, and stay happy, healthy, and bare-footed!