SortaCrunchy has moved!

Hello! I am so glad you found me. Let me point you in the direction of SortaCrunchy's new home at Typepad:
http://sortacrunchy.typepad.com/sortacrunchy/

Come see me there!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Seven Rooms, Seven Days - The Dining/"Office" area

First of all - thank you all so much for your reassurances about the state of chaos in D's room. I guess what bothered me the most is not that it had gotten so out of control in there - it's that I let it go for so long. I mean, weeks like that!

I am now officially DONE with my Seven Days challenge! I cannot express to you have liberating it is to have things back in order. I love order. I want to make it a priority to maintain order. I am finding inspiration and guidance in Rachel Anne's The Secret to Successful Home Management - "Minimum Maintenance" (you can find Rachel Anne over at Home Sanctuary. Rachel Anne - you're my hero!).

Anyway, here we go with the second-to-last area - our "dining room/office" or more aptly "it's what most of you would call a 'breakfast nook' and it has our computer desk in it, too" area:

And, oh yeah. It's Hot Zone Central.



This is where the magic happens, people.



Done and done!

Okay, one last room to show off, and the Seven Days challenge is mision cumpleta!